Steps to make grape juice easily
If you can't find or dislike the grape juice from your local stores, use this recipe to help.
- Fresh grapes
- Mesh sieve
- Firstly, rinse and take off the stem from your fresh grapes.
- Then, use the masher to mash the grapes to start getting the juice.
- Next, cook the grapes in a pot for about 10 minutes in medium heat level.
- Put a mesh sieve over the other pot and start pouring the grapes so that only the juice falls out.
- Put a cheesecloth over the juice and wait until about tomorrow. Once you have waited, your juice is ready.
This source is from simplyrecipes.com